Single phase 100A energy meter
The KLEFR 692x is a compact single phase 100A direct connected meter designed for applications like photovoltaic systems (PV), electric vehicle chargers (EV) and building management systems (BMS). Due to its compact size (2 DIN Module) and easy installation, integration and configuration, the meter will fit in every PV, EV and BMS application that requires (MID) metering.
There are four types of KLEFR 692x meters:
- KLEFR 6921 – Standard
- KLEFR 6922 – Multi tariff
- KLEFR 6923 – M-bus
- KLEFR 6924 – Modbus
All KLEFR meters comply with the Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/
Data from the KLEFR meters can be collected and programmed via the M-bus, Modbus or Infrared interface. The KLEFR 6923 has a built in M-bus interface for communication. The KLEFR 6924 can communicate and be programmed via the Modbus RTU (RS-485) interface. All KLEFR meters are equipped with an Infrared interface (for reading and programming) and a selectable pulse output. More information like the Modbus register map, M-bus specifications and infrared user manual can be found in the KLEFR 692x user manual. The free PC software for infrared communication is available here.
Navigation through the display pages of the KLEFR 692x can easily be done by using the arrow shaped button on the front of the meter. Information like the meter serial number, current direction, various settings and the following values can be displayed on the LCD:
|Active values||Reactive values||Instantaneous values|
|Total active energy||Total reactive energy||Voltage|
|Total forward active energy||Total forward reactive energy||Current|
|Total reverse active energy||Total reverse reactive energy||Frequency|
|T1 forward active energy||T1 forward reactive energy||Active power|
|T1 reverse active energy||T1 reverse reactive energy||Reactive power|
|T2 forward active energy||T2 forward reactive energy||Apparent power|
|T2 reverse active energy||T2 reverse reactive energy||Power factor|
Settings can be done manually and with a Modbus, M-bus or Infrared command. The settings can be checked in program mode 1 and changed in program mode 2 or 3. The settings in program mode 3 are password protected.
- Modbus/M-bus ID can be set to a value from 1 to 247 (Modbus) and 1 to 250 (M-bus).
- Baud rate can be set to 1200, 2400, 4800 or 9600 (Modbus)
xxxand 300, 600, 1200, 4800 or 9600 (M-bus).
- Modbus parity can be set to even, none or odd.
- Automatic scroll function can be customized by adding and deleting display pages.
- LCD cycle time can be set to a scroll time from 1 to 30 seconds.
- Backlight mode can be set to ON, OFF or Button mode.
- S0 output can be set to 10.000/2.000/1.000/100/10/1/0,1/0,01 imp/kWh.
- Calculation mode of the total active energy can be set to 01=forward only, 04=reverse only,
xxx05=forward+reverse, 06=reverse-forward, 09=forward-reverse and 10=forward-reverse.
- Power down counter can be reset to 0.
- OBIS codes can be turned ON and OFF.
- Password can be changed in program mode 3.